Fantastic Points are credits that our members get for buying directly from us and participating on the site. Each 100 Fantastic Points accrued can be exchange by that member for $1 discount on purchases.
There are two ways to accrue Fantastic Points at FFP:
Fantastic Points from purchases:
- 1 Fantastic Point for every dollar purchased. (With possible bonus points for specific promotions such as “double points” coupons.)
- Double points for Pre-Orders!
Fantastic Points from participation:
- Fantastic Points for actual book reviews (value at the discretion of site admin).
- 1 Fantastic Point for every typo found, reported and verified on the site(s)* and/or in our published works. (*Does not include user generated content and must be a error verified by staff.)
Fantastic Points Rules:
- Only registered and verified members may accrue and use Fantastic Points.
- Fantastic Points may only be exchanged for merchandise sold on FantasticFictionPublishing.com. There is no cash value.
- Fantastic Points may not be given to other members, though they can be used to purchase gifts.
- If an order is returned or incomplete, Fantastic Points accrued will also be reversed.
Feel free to ask questions or make suggestions of ways we can make the Fantastic Points even more rewarding.