Bi Magic – Best Bisexual Fantasy Anthology
Bi Magic collects nine of ForbiddenFiction’s most popular tales of magic, mystery, romance, and of course, steaming hot sex. These high fantasy romps prove that whether you’re a man, a woman, a shapeshifter, a fairy, or a trickster god from a forgotten pantheon, you really can have it both ways.
- Sacrifices to Ecstasy by James L. Wolf
- The Thief’s Dungeon by Madeleine Swann
- Chaining Flame by James L. Wolf
- Fools Rush In by Elizabeth Schechter
- Milk by Claryssa Berg
- To Market by Elizabeth Schechter
- The Snake and the Lyre by Annabeth Leong
- Gods Among Men by Jacqueline Brocker
- The Fair, Laudenum, and Passion by Madeleine Swann
1. Sacrifices to Ecstasy by James L. Wolf
A celibate order of priests takes its pleasures once a year.
2. The Thief’s Dungeon by Madeleine Swann
She may lust after her jailer, but he’s not the first to sample her charms.
3. Chaining Flame by James L. Wolf
For the shapeshifting Flames, sex and gender are matters of preference more than biology.
4. Fools Rush In by Elizabeth Schechter
When a thief decides to rob the temple of the god of thieves, he gets a few surprises along the way.
5. Milk by Claryssa Berg
The witch-queen seduces whomever she finds useful or beautiful or both.
6. To Market by Elizabeth Schechter
Meet the fae creature who delights in human beauty in any form.
7. The Snake and the Lyre by Annabeth Leong
The virgin maid loves her fiance… but is enthralled by the ladies of the underworld.
8. Gods Among Men by Jacqueline Brocker
A happy marriage is not enough to overcome a bond that has been reborn through the ages.
9. The Fair, Laudanum, and Passion by Madeleine Swann
The pleasures of the fair after dark are varied and diverse.