An anthology of bedtime stories for adults!
Just what kind of happy goes into “happily ever after?” As children, it was enough that Pinocchio got to be a real boy and that Red wasn’t eaten by the wolf. As adults, we have a slightly different perspective. Being a real boy means having boy parts, and being eaten by someone big and bad doesn’t mean quite the same thing it once did.
Ever wonder what mermaids do with the swimmers they seduce? Or why a dragon might prefer a castle-guarded princess to a nice, easy field of sheep? What if your fairy godmother wasn’t circumspect in what wishes could be granted, or if that dainty little fairy had a much bigger appetite than one might guess?
- Milk by Claryssa Berg
- Geppetto Falls Off the Wagon by Matthew Nadelhaft
- Forever After by Kailin Morgan
- Demon in the Well by Claryssa Berg
- A Little Night Swimming by Mina Kelly
- Little Henna Hair by R.W. Whitefield
- To Market by Elizabeth A. Schechter
- Elf Esteem by Nobilis Reed
- The Three Wives of Bluebeard by Annabeth Leong
- Do Virgins Taste Better by R.W. Whitefield
- Red and the Wolf by Kailin Morgan
|While it supports our authors more if you buy directly from the publisher here, you can also follow these links to purchase the work from these distributors:|